I still haven't got time to watch "A Love to Kill" and "Anego" yet. Can you believe it? However, I did finish watching Rain's DVD that you got me from Japan. Although there is no English/ Chinese subtitles, I still found it interesting. (I'm just focusing on his face + figure and wasn't bothered by not understanding the language.) I already made a copy for Gloria. You can watch it after her :-)
8 Comments:
At 12:26 午前,
Gloria said…
韓劇唔係我杯茶。都係借日劇好過。
At 1:07 午前,
Christina said…
阿四,日劇list傳o左去你e貓喇。我都唔記得俾過你未。
近排o的日劇無乜驚世之作,套套都係海軍鬥水兵,有o的悶。我買呢堆韓劇據講係笑劇多o的,唔係喊包戲我至買咋。
At 1:43 午前,
Salad said…
日劇好D, 笑個D仲ok, 喊個D唔好攪我
At 1:44 午前,
Salad said…
又一個仙落VIP!!!
At 2:19 午前,
Connie said…
I still haven't got time to watch "A Love to Kill" and "Anego" yet. Can you believe it? However, I did finish watching Rain's DVD that you got me from Japan. Although there is no English/ Chinese subtitles, I still found it interesting. (I'm just focusing on his face + figure and wasn't bothered by not understanding the language.) I already made a copy for Gloria. You can watch it after her :-)
At 7:20 午後,
Gloria said…
奶奶,我呢兩日會努力。星期五比RAIN隻DVD比你。
At 4:10 午前,
Christina said…
Connie, 你仲未睇"這該死的愛情"?!!有線而家晚晚播喇!
At 12:59 午前,
Connie said…
I don't have 有線 ah :-(
コメントを投稿
<< Home